Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scriptures vs. Cell Phones

What would happen if we treated our Scriptures like our cell phone?
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we spent an hour or more using it every day?
What if we used it to reeive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?

This is something to make you say:
"Hmmmm, where are my scriptures?"
Oh, a few more things?

Unlike our cell phones:
One plan fits all
Unlimited us usuage
No roaming charges
You always have reception
You don't have to buy batteries
No weak signals
AND we don't have to worry about it being disconnected;
Our Savior already paid the price!

1 comment:

Sandi Wells said...

Hi Grandma Sharon. It's your little merry miss, Sandi (Peterson)Wells. It is late and I was just doing some blog hopping. I love this cell phone blog. I think I might take that to heart and carry a little bom with me like the cell.